If you need to appoint a Principal Designer or require a CDM Consultant to assist you please contact us.
Each project we undertake is priced individually based upon its contract value, complexity, and location. To enable a fast turnaround please email details of you project to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you wish to discuss your project in detail please call us on 07800 521 476. We look forward to assisting you!
Please include the following information:
- Construction drawings in PDF format
- Contract value
- Proposed start date and duration of the construction phase
What does our Principal Designer Fee include?
- Provision of adequate resources to deliver the Principal Designer Role
- Notification to the HSE on behalf of the client if required
- Attendance at all progress meetings
- Co-ordination of health and safety aspects of the design
- Production of Pre-Construction Health & Safety Information
- Liaise with the principal contractor and review of the Principal Contractors Construction Phase Plan
- Attendance at monthly progress meetings and review of Principal Contractors arrangement on-site
- Review of the building health and safety file at the conclusion of the works prepared by the Principal Contractor
- Advise and assist our Client from start to finish
Additionally, health and safety site inspections can be carried out on behalf of the client at an agreed cost.